Friday, August 30, 2013

Lesson 2 Blog

 


After watching the videos on Vision and Hearing I will use the information I acquired by watching for the warning signs that the students may have a problem with their vision.  I will also not assume that all of my students can hear perfectly and may need some one on one attention to guarantee that they fully understand the assignments and the material covered in class.  I will also use the information to educate my parents as to why I may believe their child is having problems in these areas and try and help direct them to get the proper medical attention for their child. 

http://www.changingbrains.org/

1 comment:

  1. Teacher observations and teacher communication with parents is a powerful, effective two fold approach to supporting students who experience any type of visual/auditory needs. How might you procede with a situation in which the parents were financially limited and not able to fully address the child's visual/auditory needs?

    ReplyDelete